Author Topic: Is my dad's spirit around us...?  (Read 6255 times)

Offline Jethi

• Transparent
Is my dad's spirit around us...?
« on: June 22, 2009, 03:03:45 pm »
My dad expired 6 months back.
Since that almost everyone had a dream related to him.
Like he tries to help us in some or the other way.

Eg-

1>My father's fast freind's daughter in law had a child and the day the child  was born,,while she was resting after the delivery..she woke up suddenly and saw my dad.He asked her that she was ohkay and told her to take care of herself.

2>One of our family freind's daughter is pretty close to our family.
She is like a daughter for my parents.
She said that she dreamed of my dad.He told her that she helped everyone a lot and when ever you need me ,,jst call me i'm always there for you.

3 >Like within a month he expired we were short on money and i dreamt about dad telling me indirectly that he had put some money in a white envelope in a drawer.It was not even a small amount.It was around 350 dollars.
I told my mother but we sort of ignored it later.
Then I opend that drawer because it had some glue and stuff and i found the money lying under a white envelope.
My parents never used to keep money someplace that couldn't be locked.And few months back,,there someone stole some money from that room and since then they were pretty cautious.

4>My mother's sister came for a few days to stay with her when dad passed away.She slepat on dad's side of bed and felt his presence.She's very sensitive.

5>My dad was a landlord.He was suffering from cancer and he used to that his body should be cremated at his farm lands.
And many workers and even my mum dreamt about him.

5>Few days back we were sleeping and suddenly there was a power cut and our invertor got screwed.
Its pretty hot and the a/c was not working.
My brother called from his room.My brother's room is downstairs and our room is up.Since my dad passed away,,i've been sleeping with my mother.My younger dog started barking.
I have two dogs a 6 yr old lab and a 1 year old coker spaniel.
The lab was pretty attached to dad.
The older dog just laid there looking at the door and was looking alert.We thought that it might be someone because the younger dog barked and growled looking at the door.Next day again there was a powercut and i went to my room to get some matchsticks and i felt someone watching me.
And suddenly the Light came.
I came back and i missed dad very much and started crying.Later in morning,,I was watching mtv and again there was a powercut so i went to take shower and when i came back and the tv was on with history channel and my dad was totally into watching this channel.

And we noticed some flickering of lights.

So I just wanted to know if his spirit is there...and if he is here,,could we all talk with him through any medium.
And even if we would hurt him in any way by doing this all thing.....

Offline rebekahdarian

• I'm an angel...dont you believe me?!?!
  • Transformed
  • Life is full of misery, but it all ends to soon.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 06:00:25 pm »
I'm no medium, but I do think that your dad's spirit is around you and your family.  I'm sure you could go to a medium to talk to him, but make sure that the medium that you go it is real and not just making up lies to get money. Also, I've heard of people talking to diseased family through meditation....      ( anyone who knows if that's true or not please pipe up, because that's just what i heard.)
 I don't think there is a way or hurting him, so don't worry. And most dead relatives, that i've been around, usually TRY to contact their family to let them know that they are okay and are doing fine, and stay with them even if their family doesn't realize that they are there or if they don't recognize the signs.

Good luck with contacting him! :)
Men weren't really the enemy- they were fellow victims suffering from an outmoded masculine mystique that made them feel unnecessarily inadequate when there were no bears to kill.
- Betty Friedan

http://becausetheangelstoldmeso.blogspot.com/

Offline Jethi

• Transparent
............????
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 10:52:50 pm »
Ohkay.....so if he really is there...they say that all spirits crosses over some light...and some are stuck...do you think if we try to talk with him,,he could be jerked back from that light thing and stuck here...??
Im just worried because i really don't wanna harm him in any way....
Im not really sure how this works,,but through 5 hours straight of googling it and reading many posts here i figured out a way....ouija board..
Do you think that would work..???Or it would just be some bad spirit..??or any other spirit....???

Offline rebekahdarian

• I'm an angel...dont you believe me?!?!
  • Transformed
  • Life is full of misery, but it all ends to soon.
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 10:33:45 am »
NO! those boards will allow ANY spirit to come into your house, good or bad. Do not trust them. I have only heard bad things come from people who use those.  there are even some posts on the forum that talk about them.

You will not harm your dad, don't worry. Once they cross over, they are 'home' they only feel love, they don't judge, they can't be hurt. They are with other friends that didn't incarnate in this life, and they are with other family members that have died.

Yes, they go  to the light, and usually they get a sort of energy healing because being on earth is really energy draining. But then, they can come back and be with the family, they can also be in more than one place at once. So, while they are getting healed they can also be with you and your family already.
Men weren't really the enemy- they were fellow victims suffering from an outmoded masculine mystique that made them feel unnecessarily inadequate when there were no bears to kill.
- Betty Friedan

http://becausetheangelstoldmeso.blogspot.com/

Offline Elemental Elder

• Translucent
In Reply To The Question of Your Father.
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 11:12:34 pm »
Your Father is most likely still around. All that crap about once they are gone they are gone is a lie. Anyone who dies is still around in spirit. your father is most likely still worried about you, and is therefore staying to watch over and protect you. I would recommend using meditation or a summoning circle in order to contact your father, for they are the safest methods i know of in order to contact the dead without some "undesirables" showing up. Good luck and i hope i helped.

Offline Aluna

• Don\'t Fight Life. Roll With It.
  • Transformed
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 02:44:08 am »
Meditation is fine, but I wouldn't suggest using a summoning circle unless you know how to cleanse a room well.  That just opens you up to all kinds of stuff unless you have the experience to do it properly.
If pro is the opposite of con, then what\'s the opposite of progress?

Offline specrich

• Translucent
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 07:16:50 pm »
My thinking is that if you have something to say to your father, just say it.  He can hear you.  If he wants to say something back, he will.

Offline tama nui-te-ra

• The Constant Noob
  • Transformed
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 10:32:26 pm »
In truth I have never had much luck in contacting the dead, but that being said, I have never doubted that beings live on past death, I cannot say in what way shape or form mind you, cuz I would just be lying if I said I knew. What I do know is this, whatever type of person your dad was in life, never died enough of his positive impact on the world seems to have lived on in some way shape or form. So in terms of contacting him, don't worry about hurting him or permanantly trapping him, with spirits the problem seems never to be that they are in the light and get pulled out, rather that they are trapped outside and haven't let go for some reason, or at least that is what I've always heard. I wish I could have met your father, he seems like a great man. All the best to you and yours
I hold all things untrue, whether I see, smell, touch, taste, or hear them. In this way I can practice whatever arts I decide to practice, no matter the presumed danger, under the belief that no harm may befall me. I played in traffic a lot as a boy.

Offline ashleyann_twinn

• Transparent
Your dad's spirit.
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2009, 03:40:01 am »
Your dad's spirit is most definatly there, but there is also someone else. Don't be alarmed though. I'm not an extreme psychic or anything, I'm just really intuitive. I go off of what I feel. Don't do what you're thinking of doing because it won't work out. That's all I can really say. He really does love you though.

Archive X Paranormal Stories 1995-2014. Janet L. and Samuel K. Spitzner