Author Topic: visualizing vs. biofeedback  (Read 1344 times)

Offline tama nui-te-ra

• The Constant Noob
  • Transformed
visualizing vs. biofeedback
« on: September 13, 2009, 08:54:21 pm »
basically seeing versus clearing your mind and feeling the energy, I want to know what you guys think. I have trouble sometimes deciding which is better, when it comes to telekinesis, visualization does little, but when I direct the energy without adding the distraction of a mental image it works. However, when I want to bring about change in something I can't simply feel having money, well I suppose I could, but that'd be alot more abstract than visualizing it properly. Clearly they both have their uses and for those familiar with the concept of psionics in the real world, they work together at times, so my question being, what are your thoughts people.
I hold all things untrue, whether I see, smell, touch, taste, or hear them. In this way I can practice whatever arts I decide to practice, no matter the presumed danger, under the belief that no harm may befall me. I played in traffic a lot as a boy.

Offline Kaiya

• Annual Visitor
  • Transcended
  • Lost, but not alone.
visualizing vs. biofeedback
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 11:22:51 pm »
I sorta tend to switch off quite a lot...but for me it depends on the situation. for example:

Telepathy- it depends if i am just trying to convey a message, or just recieve information. if i wish to hold a full conversation, i have to clear my thoughts and make a bridge to connect the two minds. if i wish just to find out what a person is feeling or thinking, i tend to work more with my empathy and just feel what they have since i think telepathy is very rude to use just to listen to people.

basically, just try both methods and see what works for the gifts you have. there really is no right or wrong way to do anything.
~When did saying "hello" become so pleasant...?~ <3

Archive X Paranormal Stories 1995-2014. Janet L. and Samuel K. Spitzner