Author Topic: Can a Body be a Container for More than One Soul?  (Read 17295 times)

Offline all_outta_angst

• \
  • Transcended
  • QUACk! translation....@#$%!
Re: Can a Body be a Container for More than One Soul?
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2010, 02:14:50 am »
Can a Body be a Container for More than One Soul?

rather

If it's filled by half...is it half full or half empty?
Every time I look in the mirror, an a$$hole keeps staring at me

Offline 7979

• Transparent
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2011, 03:21:18 am »
Yes. Ruth Rendely, the founder of the Seraphim Blueprint, knows about multiple souls in one body. You can find her on youtube or in Australia. People need not have MPD to have multiple souls. Usually, those with multiple souls have trouble making decisions in their lives. Each soul takes turns every few years taking "charge" while the others remain as passengers.

Offline Advent

• Transformed
  • Picture by Victoria Frances
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2011, 03:50:02 pm »
Have you heard of the film “The Three Faces of Eve”?

It is a film based on a true story made in 1957 about a woman called Chris Sizemore, who suffered from multiple personality disorder. She first had two personalities. But while she was undergoing therapy a third personality immerged. Eventually the first two personalities cease to exist, leaving just one personality.
      My Grandfather believed her body contained three souls, and the stronger of the souls won possession of her body. The discussion in this topic connecting multiple personality disorder and the question, can a body be the container for more than one soul, reminded me of this film. Below I have inserted a link to an original film of Chris Sizemore, and a quote from Wikipedia, telling her story.

History

“The Three Faces of Eve is a 1957 American film adaptation of a case study by Corbett H. Thigpen and Hervey M. Cleckley. It was based on the true story of Chris Costner Sizemore, also known as Eve White, a woman who suffered from Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) formerly known as multiple personality disorder. Sizemore's identity was concealed in interviews and this film, and was not revealed to the public until 1975.
Joanne Woodward won the Academy Award for Best Actress, making her the first actor to win an acting award at Oscar for a triple different persons (Eve White, Eve Black and Jane). The Three Faces of Eve also became the first film to win the Best Actress award without getting nominated in another category, and the last for nearly 31 years until Jodie Foster won the award for The Accused, the film's sole nomination. (Quote from Wikipedia)”

Story line from the film

“Eve White is a timid, self-effacing wife and mother who has severe and blinding headaches and occasional blackouts. Eventually she is sent to see a personality psychiatrist Dr. Luther, and while under hypnosis her "alter personality", wild, fun-loving Eve Black, discloses herself. Eve Black knows everything about Eve White, but Eve White is unaware of Eve Black. With Eve Black on the loose, Eve White's husband leaves her and abandons their daughter, Bonnie. Eve White is sent to an asylum after Eve Black tries to kill Eve White's daughter.
Dr. Luther considers both Eve White and Eve Black to be incomplete and inadequate personalities. Most of the film depicts Luther's attempts to understand and deal with these two faces of Eve. He eventually prompts her to remember a traumatic event in Eve’s childhood. Her beloved grandmother had died when she was six, and according to family custom relatives were supposed to kiss the dead person at the viewing, making it easier for them to let go. Eve's grief and terror led to her "splitting off" into two distinctly different personalities.
Under continued therapy, a third personality appears, the relatively stable Jane. After discovering the cause of her disorder, Jane is gradually able to remember everything that has ever happened to all three personalities. When Luther asks to speak with Eve White, they discover that Eve White and Eve Black no longer exist. All three personalities are once again a single whole. She marries a man named Earl whom she met when she was Jane and reunites with her daughter Bonnie. (Quote from Wikipedia)”

You tube link to an original film of Chris Sizemore.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." ~Arthur Conan Doyle~
"I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever". ~ Rabindranath Tagore ~

Offline mslemon

• Supreme Kitty Overlord
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2011, 09:32:24 pm »
I've heard of the movie The Three Faces of Eve, but I've never seen it. I do remember reading a book as a teen called Sybil. Sybil had 16 personalities. I don't recall a lot, but remember it being quite a read. I'd read it again if I came across it. Very interesting stuff.
♫   ♩
You can't always get what you want...      
but if you try sometimes, you just might find
you get what you need...

Offline all_outta_angst

• \
  • Transcended
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2011, 01:42:23 pm »
It's not, "Can the body be a container for more than one soul" that you should be asking grasshopper, but
"can two souls become one to create one container?"

Offline BlackBriar26

• Transparent
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2014, 03:50:45 pm »
Sorry to bump but I think somehow me and Nachtuchen are related spiritually somehow.
My name is Corey btw and I got here by wondering if the personality changes I feel from time to time (always) had to do with mean sharing my body with a soul (there was a miscarriage and stillbirth before my d.o.b, two twin girls and one boy) and so maybe I could suppress this soul so I can be more decisive about a I want out of life.
The post by Nachtuche seems like it was written bya 23 year old me.

Anyway I'm not saying me and this dude are the same. I have no idea who Anita is, but I did use to  have these  reoccuring Car falling off a dam dream and in the last one, I remember there being someone else in the last version of thinks dream but I always associated having them because I didn't know how to swim and the Chattanooga dam is also a swimming spot.

Anyway, I'm nit exactly new to researching matters. Lately it's been an obsession. From Buddhism to Kaballah to that mysterious force in How to Think and Grow Rich, to my own life experiences, we seem to live in a world where we don't understand at all.

Offline all_outta_angst

• \
  • Transcended
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2014, 02:12:10 am »
It would be weird to have two souls in one body that consists of saint's and killers.

Archive X Paranormal Stories © 1995-2014. Janet L. and Samuel K. Spitzner