Author Topic: Shadow Person and White Orbs  (Read 23444 times)

Offline Cujo

• Transcended
Re: Shadow Person and White Orbs
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2011, 12:07:10 am »
The lavender seems to work. Since we have been filling the house with it, nothing major has happened. I heard a few noises here and there, but nothing that can not be explained away. The only other odd things were that when we bought the lavender candles, the register jammed with our receipt and our computer has been down for almost two days. The internet was on and said we were connected, but it would not let us look anything up or go to any websites. I used this to research what to do so I find all that a bit odd because it started working again without us doing anything to fix it. I'm just VERY happy that things seem to have calmed down. I felt almost as if things were building up to something big or some sort of showdown, so to speak. It was just a feeling, hard to explain. I am not normally the type to back down from anything, but when I see things go flying I got a little freaked out. lol But then I go into another mode and that mode was trying to find out what I could do. I do not know if it is really gone, only that we have seen no more shadow people, orbs, or any of the rest of it since we filled the whole home with the smell of lavender and I prayed about it as well.

Never in my life I have been through something so real with ghost or paranormal type things and I have had a few experiences with things in the past. Whatever was here lately, i felt was bad and I did not like it being here.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 12:10:22 am by Cujo »

Offline mslemon

• Supreme Kitty Overlord
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2011, 07:03:33 pm »

Glad to hear things have quieted down!

Maybe that's why nothing ever happens at my house... I love lavender and use it all the time in the house. Also use it as perfume for me.

It still wouldn't hurt to keep your eyes open for a bundle of sage.
♫   ♩
You can't always get what you want...      
but if you try sometimes, you just might find
you get what you need...

Offline Cujo

• Transcended
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2011, 11:09:26 am »
We had a couple quiet days and then I saw the shadow myself for the first time. It showed up in our bedroom as if it came through the closet door. Badger started barking and then it was the full outline of a man, just like it came through the door. The next day I started thinking and figured out that we filled this whole house with Lavender, except our closets which connect Badgers room ( Badger has his own bedroom lol ) and ours. I can walk through the closet and come out in his room. So last night I put the lavender in the closest as well and we had a quiet night, and I am still going to get some sage. To me it seems as though the lavender works, but I feel as though it isn't very strong/as in, have to use it a lot to work. I have nothing to go on for that, except it is just a feeling. And mslemon, I do think it is working so that IMO might really be why nothing happens at your home. lol

Offline Cujo

• Transcended
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2011, 11:16:53 am »
I almost forgot. I also had Badger outside and saw what I thought was another white orb, but I was not sure if that was one or not. Then I saw a black "thing" that I am not sure if it was an orb or a bat or what, fly through my yard, but those things I am not sure what they were. The other things I first posted about were unmistakable and the two I saw that night are things I am not sure about.

Offline mslemon

• Supreme Kitty Overlord
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2011, 03:23:00 pm »
Good catch for the closets. What exactly are you using? Sachets, oils, bouquets, spray or aerosol, what? There is a shop in a nearby town that has all kinds of lavender stuff. They grow and harvest and make soaps, sprays, and other products.

I use lavender oil drops in the steamer on the woodstove in winter,  also use lavender plug-ins on occasion, have cheesecloth bags of lavender in drawers, and have a body spray I like in summer. Candles are good, too.

Check your phonebook or online for an herbalist or new age type of place to get some ideas where to find the sage. Almost every place I've lived has had a non-chain healthfood store of some sort not too far and that is usually the best place to find that stuff.
♫   ♩
you get what you need...

Offline Cujo

• Transcended
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2011, 04:09:33 pm »
We are using candles, aerosol sprays, some kind of air fresheners you open the lid on and just leave for three months and I even got body wash. LOL But I know the kind of places to go, but there isnt much to choose from here. I think I can find some in Danville, and that is only 15 or 20 minutes away, and a larger/small town. This place is pretty small.

Offline mslemon

• Supreme Kitty Overlord
  • Administrator
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2011, 03:49:54 pm »
Yankee Candle also makes a Citrus and Sage line of stuff - candles, oils, etc. Very very nice scent. I also use it in the winter on the woodstove. The citrus sage scent might help, too.  If you have a mall, maybe there's a Yankee Candle place there. Or sometimes other stores carry full lines of YC stuff.
♫   ♩
you get what you need...

Offline Cujo

• Transcended
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2011, 05:21:12 pm »
The closest mall to where I live now is an hour away, in Lexington, but we found a place to get white sage. One of her friends from Georgia ( a native ) sells it and other herbs etc. . .

Offline mslemon

• Supreme Kitty Overlord
  • Administrator
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2011, 08:37:39 pm »
 :eusa_clap:  Yay on the sage! Maybe her friend has some other helpful ideas, too.
♫   ♩
you get what you need...

Offline Cujo

• Transcended
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2011, 10:51:51 pm »
Sorry for vanishing. My mother has been in the hospital, an hour away, so I have been pretty busy. She is out and doing better now though.

Still having things happen. While we were busy, we slacked off on the lavender and were not using it as much. We were sitting in the living room, and my diet pepsi just started to slide across my coffee table. It would slide a little, stop, and then slide a little. We were both just watching it, right in front of us.

Then one night we were in bed and asleep. Something woke me up and I heard "ghost" being whispered into my ear. At first I thought my fiance had seen something and was trying to wake me, but she was sound asleep. I lay in bed looking and then saw something. I leave the light on in my kitchen and even with the door shut, it shines through the cracks of my bedroom door. The light vanished as if something was blocking it and there is nothing in my house whatsoever that could have gotten between the light and my door on its own. I got out of bed, opened my door and saw a shadow shoot across the floor and vanish in my kitchen. I checked and the door opening didnt make it. 15 minutes later I was back in bed, still awake and looked at the wall by the door. There was a very detailed shadow of what looked like a teenage boy. This shadow was on the wall like a normal shadow of yourself, but the black shadows are not on walls, they can be in the middle of the floor, almost as if solid. I felt nothing bad from the boy and even wonder if he had not warned me something bad was here. I know I sound crazy, but this is what has been going on.

We got sidetracked on the sage as well with us being gone so much and need to try to get some in the next day or so. Tonight I saw a small white orb fly through the house, and into my living room. It seems to me the lavender works, but only makes things weaker, so too speak. Like the orbs are smaller & the shadow figures are not fully formed like before. Since using the lavender full force again, things have been not so active and do not seem to have that bad feeling like when we do not use it. A few other things happened, but nothing major since using the lavender like crazy again.

Offline mslemon

• Supreme Kitty Overlord
  • Administrator
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2011, 09:23:57 am »
I do hope your mom recovers well! I know it's hard when parents are in the hospital and you live far away.

Your house sure sounds spooky! Maybe you should have done tours through it for Halloween and charged a couple bucks a person.  :biggrin:

I think I'd still want to get a local investigation group out there to check around. Does Badger notice any of this stuff? Does he react? Whine or bark or slink away?

It would be cool if there were some way to "catch" orbs. A container of some kind so we could check them out at our leisure.
♫   ♩
you get what you need...

Offline manna8288

• Transformed
  • Mommy2three
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2011, 10:22:08 am »
I was wondering the same thing about Badger.

Offline Cujo

• Transcended
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2011, 02:14:11 am »
Yes, Badger does. I posted before, I think, that Badger started barking one night, and then I saw the full body shadow for the first time. The other day, he acted like something scared him and he ran into his crate, which is like his safe zone. Sometimes Badger will look at a wall or something and nothing at all is there, but he will stare and move his head as if following something and not just for a few seconds. When we first moved here, he barked a lot, and I thought it was just being in a new home with new noises. He seems to have gotten more used to it, but the other day he was looking at me, almost behind me, and went off so bad it freaked me out and made me jump. Then I got a "bad" feeling something may have been behind me.

We are going to try to move, but this is my slow time for work. I wanted to stay here until I got the house I want to stay in for good, but she wants to move now. I kind of do as well.

Offline mslemon

• Supreme Kitty Overlord
  • Administrator
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2011, 07:58:22 am »
That''s a shame about not being able to feel like "home" there and feeling like you have to move. Moving is a time-gobbling process. But I can't say I blame her or you for wanting some peace and quiet in your home. I don't know how I'd react if my house had that baggage.

If you move, how are you going to make sure you don't take any hitchhikers with you or that your new place is clean?

♫   ♩
you get what you need...

Offline Cujo

• Transcended
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2011, 07:48:50 pm »
I have no idea, only that I feel it is this area and something is wrong with it. My neighbor that used to live here is always looking out her windows at night because she sleeps in the day & she watches our house. Not sure if she is just nosey or watching for another reason. I also find it strange she is retired and stays up all night and sleeps all day.

I made all my neighbors mad at me now anyway. lol They used my yard like a public ark and it wasnt to bad, but then it was them AND their friends. I could be in my yard in the middle of the night and someone light up to smoke 30 feet away in the pitch black. I have 3 neighbors. Two all grew up together & the woman has known them for years and trying to get the man in the back to date her so we are outsiders anyway. They thought they could walk all over me and found out they were wrong. I said something to them one night and then called the cops the next week when they kept it up. I have my own way of dealing with people like that, but my gf made me do it the right way. lol They actually started driving through my yard, right by my house so they didnt have to let each other out of their driveway. The cop who came out was more mad then I was at all they had been doing. The neighbors are a pain and this house is haunted so. . . Moving does not sound to bad. Oh yeah, they have a bunch of teenagers and were even throwing things at my house to make Badger bark. Plus someone shot out a window with a BB gun. Everything about this place sucks, so I have no problems moving. It wont be over night, but we are going to work on it.

I also have another picture to post. I told my gf to take it when I turned on the light, because I kept feeling like something was there.

On a side note, I got an antique dining table from the 1930ies for free. lol My gf saw it and had me stop. Some people were throwing it away so I grabbed it to refinish it. ( I'm good at that stuff & we are collecting antiques for the house ) Its a Mahogany Duncan Phyfe Dining Table by Bernhardt and the extra large one with 3 extra leafs instead of one. I'm VERY happy about that. lol

Archive X Paranormal Stories 1995-2014. Janet L. and Samuel K. Spitzner